Many people like sterling silver jewelry, but they don’t know how to maintain it. In fact, we only need to spend some effort in our daily life to make silver jewelry look new for a long time. Herein the after-sales staff of Topping will tell you how to maintain the 925 silver jewelry.
1. The best way to maintain silver jewelry is to wear it every day, because the human body fat can make it be in natural & moist luster;
2. When wearing silver jewelry, do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time to avoid collision deformation or abrasion ;
3. Maintain the silver jewelry dry, do not swim with it, and do not approach hot springs and seawater. When not in use, wipe the surface with a cotton cloth or tissue paper to remove moisture and dirt, and put it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air;
4. If you find signs of yellowing on the silver, the easiest way is to use toothpaste and a little water to lightly wash the surface. Or use a small jewelry brush to clean the fine seams of it, and then wipe the surface with a silver cleaning cloth, then it can be recovered to its original beauty immediately. (If using a silver cleaning cloth can make it recover about 80 to 90% of the silver-white condition, do not use silver cleaning cream and cleaning washing water, because they are all have a certain corrosive which make the silver jewelry turn yellow easily after using. In addition, the silver cleaning cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and cannot be washed with water after using)
5. If the silver jewelry is seriously yellowed, it should not be soaked in silver washing water for too long, just a few seconds and rinse with water immediately after removal, then dry with a tissue paper.
Foshan Topping Jewelry Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and specialized in 925 silver jewelry of Guangdong, China. It can customize 925 silver wedding rings, birthday jewelry, Christmas jewelry, inlaid zircon rings and other silver jewelry accessories.
Post time: Aug-23-2022